Before you visit - Back up your device
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Use Time Machine to back up or restore your Mac
Before you visit - iOS Device
Before you bring in your device
Follow these steps before you take your device to an Apple Authorised Service Provider or carrier.
If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password For some repairs, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.*
- Bring your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service requires proof of purchase.
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
- Bring a form of personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
- If you haven't already, jump online www.......... And book in for your repair